Love him or hate him, he is a man of honesty who knows what he’s doing. After a day of yelling at contestants, he goes home to a fabulous hilltop home. Prepare yourself, Gordon Ramsay house photos are great, but that kitchen!?
Where does Gordon Ramsay live California?
The chef splits his time between California and London, but what is Gordon Ramsay house in California really like? The property is located in Bel-Air and reportedly cost him $6.75 million. The home has the best of all worlds – with insane views of the canyon, city, and ocean! The 5 bedroom mansion has a large pool, high ceilings, an impressive entrance way with a stunning staircase, an outside dining terrace and surprisingly, an underwhelming kitchen.
I hope he renovated this kitchen because there is no world where it’s ok for GORDON RAMSAY to have a kitchen that looks like this.
The 8,200 square foot mansion is a mix of styles – traditional meets Cap Cod…maybe? No matter what you call it, the place is gorg!Array
More mouthwatering Gordon Ramsay House photos, here!
What is Chef Ramsay’s net worth?
According to most sources, Gordon Ramsay’s net worth is $190 million. Thanks to FOX and all those damn shows. 😉
Chef Ramsay Age?
Born on November 8th, 1966, Chef Ramsay is 52 years old as of this article in May 2019.Array
What car does Gordon Ramsay drive?
Gordon Ramsay is the proud owner of Ferrari’s most expensive car ever made, the Ferrari LaFerrari Aperta. With only 150 of them being produced, we think the supercar must have cost the chef more than $1 million.
And guess what, that’s not the only Ferrari he owns. Nope, the chef actually has NINE FERRARIS. He says they are his most prized possessions.
Is Chef Ramsay married?
Yes! Ramsay is married to the beautiful Tana Ramsay and the pair married back in 1996. We are glad to say they’ve seemed happy ever since!
Does Chef Ramsay have kids?
Gordon and Tana have four kids:
- Megan, born in 1998
- Jack and Holly, born in 2000
- Matilda, born in 2001
The family was preparing for a fifth child in 2016, but Tana, unfortunately, suffered a devastating miscarriage which prevented the Ramsay’s from expanding their family.
Their middle child Matilda, known as Tilly, is following in her father’s footsteps and is already making a name for herself in the culinary industry. She appeared in an episode of Masterchef Junior at just 13 years old and now stars in her own CBBC cooking show called Matilda and the Ramsay Bunch. The show features a mix of Tilly making her favorite recipes, as well as the adventures of being a Ramsey in day-to-day life.
Does Gordon Ramsay know martial arts?
Yes! When the chef takes time off from creating delicious masterpieces, he enjoys martial arts. He even has a black belt! Ramsay took up the sport in 2013 in an effort to keep fit. Now he has a personal coach and has even cage fought 12 times!
When speaking about his hobby, Ramsay said, “I don’t do it at home but I’ve been into a cage and worked closely with a coach and it’s something I’ve worked heavily on in the last couple of years. I started it because it’s a work of art. You’re standing there in that cage and the door gets closed and you think “this is it”. Now I’ve been in 12 times and had the most amazing time, but would I do it publicly? Not really, no. But I do enjoy doing it.”
Is Gordon Ramsay British or Scottish?
Chef Ramsay is a British chef who was born in Scotland but grew up in the English town of Stratford-Upon-Avon.
How many restaurants does Gordon Ramsay have?
Just in London alone, Ramsey owns 12 restaurants and bars. His restaurant in Chelsea holds three Michelin stars. The others include an eatery that resides in the Savoy Hotel, and others in Mayfair and Knightsbridge – aka the most wealthy areas in London. Aside from the UK, his restaurants are famous in America, Dubai, South Africa, Australia, Italy, Canada, Japan, France, Czech Republic and Qatar.Array
There are a few different numbers floating around, but from what we can tell he has opened at least 50 restaurants. Although many have closed, he is still one of the most successful restauranteurs in the world.
How did Gordon Ramsay lose weight?
When Ramsay lost a whole load of weight in 2013, he joked that he now ‘looks like a stick of asparagus.’ But how did the celebrity chef shed the pounds? And how did he do it? He cut out salty, fatty foods that once consumed his diet, and swapped them for the likes of vegan shakes, veggies, and almond milk. He also cut out all dairy (except for milk in his coffee which is he allowed one cup of every other day).
As he flew between LA and London, Ramsay had personal trainers keeping an eye on him in both locations. With them, his exercise routine consisted of 25-mile runs, 70 miles on a bike and two hours of swimming every single morning, as well as martial arts of course.
The reason for this? Aside from wanting to lead a healthier lifestyle and of course lose some of the weight, Ramsay was also training for one of the toughest triathlons which took place in Kona, Hawaii. In total, the star has lost an impressive 28 pounds taking him from 226 pounds, down to a slender 196 pounds.
What does Gordon Ramsay eat at home?
After getting a taste of living a healthy lifestyle, this is now how Ramsay lives his day-to-day life. And the hard work shows as he certainly has kept the weight off! But did you know, the chef doesn’t eat lunch or dinner? Instead, he eats five times a day!
Ramsay prefers to eat more regularly with smaller portions that keep his energy fueled throughout the day. These five portions include things like green juices or vegan shakes, salads, granola, and oatmeal. But his guilty pleasure? California’s famous In-N-Out burgers! I mean who doesn’t love them?!
As a chef, Ramsay says he likes to taste all his food to ensure it is just right, however one thing he would just never, ever eat? Overcooked brussel sprouts! Yeah, I think I’ll pass on that one too chef!
How much does Gordon Ramsay make for Hell’s Kitchen?
Ramsay has made it in Forbes list of Celebrity 100, the 100 richest celebs worldwide. In fact, he actually tied with the one and only BEYONCE for 34th place on the list in 2016. Although the musician and chef have totally opposite careers, they both managed to rake in around $54 million that year. So, I know what you’re thinking…how does a chef earn as much as one of the most famous pop artists in the world?
Well, his 25 restaurants sure helped. In fact, according to Forbes, they brought the chef ‘double-digit millions’. Not to mention his hit reality shows Hell’s Kitchen, Masterchef, and Masterchef Junior.
And with such fame comes endorsement deals, cookbooks, and even a mobile game. In 2015, Ramsay told Forbes, “I have more money than I’ll ever need.” Alright for some hey!
How much does Gordon Ramsay make per episode?
Forbes reported that Chef Ramsay earns an incredible $400,000 PER EPISODE. There are roughly 51 episodes per year. I’ll let you do the math.
Is Gordon Ramsay the best chef in the world?
This question is one without a real solid answer. What defines being the ‘best’? Is it how much money you earn? How famous you are? How many Michelin stars you have?
Ramsay is certainly one of the best chefs in the world, that is without a doubt. His success is plastered all over the spotlight and he has been given incredible opportunities that other chefs have not come close to. He sits up there with some of the most amazing chefs in the world including Joël Robuchon, Alain Ducasse, Thomas Keller and Yoshihiro Murata.
How to make beef wellington Gordon Ramsay?
Chef Ramsay’s beef wellington is to die for!! Want to impress friends and family with your culinary skills? Follow this, Ramsay’s Beef Wellington Recipe, and prepare for a delicious feast:
- Wrap each piece of beef tightly in a triple layer of cling film to set its shape, then chill overnight.
- Remove the cling film, then quickly sear the beef fillets in a hot pan with a little olive oil for 30-60 seconds until browned all over and rare in the middle. Remove from the pan and leave to cool.
- Finely chop the mushrooms and fry in a hot pan with a little olive oil, the thyme leaves and some seasoning. When the mushrooms begin to release their juices, continue to cook over a high heat for about 10 minutes until all the excess moisture has evaporated and you are left with a mushroom paste (known as a duxelle). Remove the duxelle from the pan and leave to cool.
- Cut the pastry in half, place on a lightly floured surface and roll each piece into a rectangle large enough to envelop one of the beef fillets. Chill in the refrigerator.
- Lay a large sheet of cling film on a work surface and place 4 slices of Parma ham in the middle, overlapping them slightly, to create a square. Spread half the duxelle evenly over the ham.
- Season the beef fillets, then place them on top of the mushroom-covered ham. Using the cling film, roll the Parma ham over the beef, then roll and tie the cling film to get a nice, evenly thick log. Repeat this step with the other beef fillet, then chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Brush the pastry with the egg wash. Remove the cling film from the beef, then wrap the pastry around each ham-wrapped fillet. Trim the pastry and brush all over with the egg wash. Cover with cling film and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the red wine sauce. Heat the oil in a large pan, then fry the beef trimmings for a few minutes until browned on all sides. Stir in the shallots with the peppercorns, bay and thyme and continue to cook for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until the shallots turn golden brown.
- Pour in the vinegar and let it bubble for a few minutes until almost dry. Now add the wine and boil until almost completely reduced. Add the stock and bring to the boil again. Lower the heat and simmer gently for 1 hour, removing any scum from the surface of the sauce, until you have the desired consistency. Strain the liquid through a fine sieve lined with muslin. Check for seasoning and set aside.
- When you are ready to cook the beef wellingtons, score the pastry lightly and brush with the egg wash again, then bake at 200°C/Gas 6 for 15-20 minutes until the pastry is golden brown and cooked. Rest for 10 minutes before carving.
- Meanwhile, reheat the sauce. Serve the beef wellingtons sliced, with the sauce as an accompaniment.
How to get in touch with Gordon Ramsay?
If you are looking to get in touch with Gordon Ramsay Group, you can do so by calling 020 7592 1360. However, that’s not the best way.
Hit up IMDBPro for the contact info for his agents and managers.
Or you can tweet him (@gordonramsay), but be prepared…if you are tweeting him a photo of your latest culinary creation then you could receive some serious criticism from the chef himself. He has been known to reply with harsh words to many amateur chefs!
How to make the best scrambled eggs Gordon Ramsay?
Want to know how to prepare scrambled eggs Gordon Ramsay style? It’s easy! Check out Chef Ramsay’s scrambled eggs technique!